Fire Safety Supply Inc. in Santa Rosa California is Hiring!
Fire Safety Supply is a Santa Rosa based company that specializes in fire suppression products including all special hazards. We offer excellent installation and service throughout Northern California.
Our hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Pay commensurate with experience. All positions are temporary until a 3-month evaluation is completed. If hired for permanent employment, benefits will be offered.
- Vacation/Personal time
- Holidays off with pay
- Bonuses are offered based on revenue goals
* Fire Safety Supply is a DOT facility and randomly drug tests all employees. Applicants must have a clean driving record.
Please submit cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com . Please be sure to list “FSS Resume” in the subject line of your email. No phone calls, walk ins or faxes, please.
The appropriate candidate possesses a willingness to perform all necessary duties that arise throughout of the day-to-day functions of the business and looks for ways to help when all their work seems complete.
Experience is not required, we will train. We are looking for someone who is a team player, computer literate, able to multi-task, self-motivated and has great communication skills.
- Open and develop new accounts
- Warm/cold calling
- Manage incoming calls and route appropriately
- Answer customer inquiries relating to product information, pricing, delivery times, inventory on hand and general company information
Primary duties include hydro-testing/servicing fire extinguishers, cartridges and fire system bottles, assisting customers and loading/unloading our delivery truck when needed. Although not explicitly stated, there are other tasks associated with this position. The appropriate candidate possesses a willingness to perform all necessary duties that arise out of the day-to-day functions of the business and looks for ways to help when all their work seems complete.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has excellent organizational skills
- Has a sense of urgency
- Able to follow set procedures
- Has good grammar and math skills
- Knows they can easily lift 75 lbs.
Experience is not required, we will train. However, if you are already familiar with working in this type of shop, we are very interested in hearing about it. If you have other related shop experience, please tell us about it, including the specifics of the tasks you performed and to what extent.