1620ULAHF 16 Inch x 16 Inch x 2 Inch Kleen Gard Aluminum Hood Filter (Riveted / Smooth Baffles)
16″ x 16″ Aluminum Baffle Grease Filters are lighter in weight but offer a nice and shiny appearance for open kitchens or situations where filters can be seen by guests. The lighter weight makes this filter a popular choice for easy installation, handling and maximum shipping savings.
- Specifically designed for commercial kitchen exhaust hoods providing safe, dependable, and positive flame barrier protection
- Provides superior grease impingement of even the smallest grease particles
- Seamless and smooth surface permits constant grease run-off into the hood collection troughs
- Low static pressure ensures quiet operation
- Provides self-balancing air flow throughout the entire length of the hood
- Handles are included for easy installation and removal
- Filter Hooks are available as an option to fit CaptiveAire style hoods
- Easily cleaned by soaking, spraying or conventional dishwashers
- Meets NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) fire code standards
- UL Listed and Classified by Underwriters Laboratory for flammability after exposure to grease-laden air
- Made in the U.S.A.
Baffle grease filters collect grease and stop flames from penetrating into the hood exhaust ductwork. They are designed to prevent flames from passing through the baffles and can withstand various temperature levels. The solid baffle construction of each hood filter ensures a reliable flame barrier when you need it. Practicing efficient grease removal lowers the risk of such flare-ups.
This 2″ thick grease filter contains two layers of equally spaced roll formed baffles. The spacing creates an airflow that allows grease to collect, then drain down the baffles and finally into the collecting trough.