Ansul 447402 Red Line 30 lb. Foray Extinguisher (CR-HF-I-A-30-G-1)
The 30lb fire extinguisher is designed for larger, intense fires that may occur such as in warehouses, fuel / storage locations, or in mining and heavy construction sites.
RED LINE cartridge-operated fire extinguishers are the premium firefighting units preferred by safety directors worldwide in high fire-risk industries such as chemical, petro-chemical, oil and gas, mining, aviation, and power generation. Cartridge-operated means increased reliability, on-the-spot recharge, ease of service, and superior firefighting performance.
Typical applications include fuel loading racks, heavy construction sites, dip tanks, oil pumping stations, mining equipment, paint lockers, trucks and buses, fuel storage rooms, production lines and others. Tough, carbon steel shells resist impact, vibration and corrosion; quality components stand up to years of service; and special polyester powder paints provide superior protection against cracking and chipping.
- Ergonomically designed for maximum operator performance
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/UL 299 and 711 or ULC S504 and S508
- USCG approved with proper bracket
- FM Approved
- Simple and safe operation
- Maintenance checks can be easily made on every moving part
- Field rechargeable
- Four sizes (5, 10, 20, and 30) available with many options
- Field replacement metal cartridge guard option available for 20 and 30 lb extinguishers
- Choice of dry chemical agents to satisfy specific protection requirements
- Class D dry powder agents are available in 30 lb extinguisher models only
- Twelve-year limited warranty
- Sold and serviced through a network of independent distributors
Ansul® is a global premium brand of Tyco Fire Protection Products. Ansul special hazard fire protection products are designed and manufactured to strict standards and tested under the scrutiny of national and international independent testing laboratories and approval agencies.
The Ansul product line includes:
• Hand portable and wheeled fire extinguishers.
• Large self-contained handline units.
• Pre-engineered restaurant, vehicle, and industrial systems.
• Sophisticated/engineered fire detection/suppression systems.
• Complete line of dry chemical, foam, and gaseous clean agents.
• Hazardous chemical spill control and vapor-mitigating agents.
Ansul fire protection products were introduced to the marketplace in 1939 featuring the first cartridge-operated, dry chemical fire extinguisher. As technology changed and dangerous new hazards emerged, Ansul product engineers worked hand-in-hand with many industries to protect their people and property from fire. Today, the Ansul Fire Technology Center and Center of Excellence houses one of the most extensive fire research and testing facilities in the world. No other fire protection brand is supported by such extensive broad-based research and test facilities with so many scientists and engineers devoting 100% of their time preparing for the fire protection and safety needs of the future.
Every year, the Ansul Fire School trains hundreds of customers from around the world in the basics of hands-on firefighting with portable and stationary fire equipment using a variety of fire extinguishing agents. Since 1940, the school has trained thousands of first responders from high hazard/high risk industries such as aviation, mining, oil & gas, chemical, utility, fire service, and metal processing.
Authorized Ansul distributors regularly attend intense product training programs where they are instructed and tested in the design, installation, and service of Ansul fire suppression equipment. This continuously develops an experienced global network of authorized distributors who are supported by dedicated field-sales representatives and a professional technical and customer services staff.