Getz 3G0128 Shop/Truck Workbench Package
- Includes Workbench as Shown, 150 Lb (68 Kg) Dry Chemical Fill System, 150 Lb (50 Kg) Digital Legal for Trade Scale, Airline Hose & Gun, Pneumatic Cylinder Vise, Plastic Tool Holder and 4 Drawer Parts Bin
- Workbench Can Be Sold Separately and Customized to Fit Your Needs
- Workbench Shown Has Following Dimensions:
- Workbench 63″ Wide X 35″ High X 23″ Deep (160 Cm Wide X 88.9 Cm High X 3G58.4 Cm Deep)
- Wall Above Bench 63″ Wide X 29″ High (167.6 Cm Wide X 73.7 Cm High)
- 5 Larger Drawers
- Some Assembly Required/li>
Getz Manufacturing was founded in 1971 by Melvin Getz, and was one of several Getz Fire Equipment divisions until it was sold to Amerex in 1990. Getz Fire Equipment returned to the equipment industry in 2008, founding Getz Equipment Innovators to develop new, state-of-the-art service and maintenance equipment in addition to custom service vehicles. In March of 2016, Amerex sold Getz Manufacturing to Getz Fire Equipment. The sale reunited the service equipment with Getz Fire Equipment under the name of Getz Equipment Innovators.
The combined experience of family members Rodney Getz (CEO), Robert Getz (Sales Manager), and third generation, Jesse Getz (VP Operations) and Jason Getz (VP Administration) has led to the development of service equipment products that have a proven track record of innovation, quality and efficiency. These past 45 years we have been providing quality, innovative and environmentally friendly equipment to the fire service industry. Individual company growth and profitability will require planning for the future and staying up to-date with the latest technology. We continually update our product line to conform to the latest standards and regulations within the service industry.
There are no reviews yet.