Frequently Asked Questions
1. What services do you provide?
We service all types of fire equipment including portable fire extinguishers, fire sprinklers, special hazards, restaurant systems, vehicle spray booth systems as well as clean agent systems. We also provide first aid and safety products (see our online catalog for easy ordering and fast delivery). For a list of services we offer please visit this page.
2. What type of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, checks, wire transfer, and cash (Note: for online purchases we only accept credit cards unless you have established terms with our credit department).
3. Do you provide and install fire equipment?
Yes! We sell and install all types of fire equipment. We are an authorized ANSUL and Pyro-chem distributor specializing in fixed systems for restaraunt and industrial applications as well as portable fire extinguishers for all applications.
4. Can you ship product all over the USA, what about hazardous?
Yes, but only in the Contiguous 48 United States (excludes Hawaii and Alaska). We are a FedEx hazmat shipper and we can save you money through pallet pricing on hazardous materials anywhere in the continental United States. Exceptions may apply when shipping to Hawaii and Alaska for non-hazmat goods*.
5. Do you wholesale to other safety houses or fire equipment companies?
Yes! Please contact our office at 1-800-498-FIRE (3473) for wholesale or quantity pricing on ANSUL or Pyrochem service products including ANSUL-EX, Sentry extinguishers, and system service products.
6. Can you provide quotes for large quantities or items that are not on your website?
Yes! Please contact our sales staff for any quote large or small. We will work with you to provide a quick quote and delivery date for any item you may need. If we don’t have the item you need we will try to steer you in the right direction to solve your problem. We have an established network of contacts in the safety and fire protection industries to fill your needs. Your satisfaction is our commitment.
Terms and Conditions
- Business hours are Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm PST.
- Express orders can only be shipped the same day if your order is placed by 12:00 pm PST.
- Once your order is placed you will receive a confirmation email.
- If for any reason, the items you ordered are not in stock or on backorder, you will be notified via email.
- Any documentation, if needed, must be requested upon order.
- Fire Safety Supply has a 30-day return policy.
- Please note that all special-order items are non-refundable. Non-stock items are considered special ordered.
- To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be unused and in its original packaging.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) will be required for your return.
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for any returns.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you of the status of your refund. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee and may be refused if items are not in original packaging or appear to be damaged/used.
- Free Standard Shipping on orders $100.00 or more!
- Free Shipping Excludes Express Orders and Hazmat Fees.
- Orders with Hazmat will incur an additional $35.
- Large Bulk orders may be subject to approval prior to processing.