We Are Hiring!
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
- California Certified Sprinkler Fitter – Primarily inspection and maintenance. Special hazard experience a plus but will train.
- Fire Extinguisher Service Technician – Special Hazard experience a plus but will train.
- Shop Technician Fire Extinguisher and Cylinder Re-qualification – Entry level.
- Warehouse Clerk – Read more about this position here »
Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org should you be interested in one of these positions.
Fire Safety Supply, Inc. is looking to hire a Warehouse Clerk to join the team. We are a growing company that specializes in fire suppression products including all special hazards.
- Shipping and Receiving.
- Pulling orders.
- Stock equipment and supplies, as needed.
- Assist in maintaining accurate inventory counts.
- Operate forklift, when needed
Experience is not required. However, we are looking for someone who:
- Has proven customer service skills.
- Has excellent organizational, math, and grammar skills.
- Has strong typing and computer skills.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Can work along-side coworkers at all levels of the company.
- Ability to lift and maneuver 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Our hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Pay commensurate with experience.
- Medical Benefits.
- Vacation/Personal time.
- Holidays off with pay.
- Bonuses are offered based on revenue goals.