Ansul 435074 RED LINE 5 lb. Extinguisher (LT-A-5-1)
- AGENT: Purple-K
- CAPACITY: 4.5lb (2.0kg)
- UL Rating: 20-B:C
- Discharge Time: 20 sec
- Bracket, Wall bracket included 2128, Optional Mounting Bracket 7077
- Extinguisher Protective Cover 7599
- Low Temperature Model
Low Temperature Models
The LT model is equipped with a nitrogen cartridge and cartridge receiver (instead of a CO2 cartridge) which is listed and approved for operation in enviornments with temperatures as low as -65° F (-54°C). The standard models are -40°F (-40°C).
In industries where the potential for fire is great, Ansul Red Line Extinguisher’s
provide the ability to fight fires in the incipient stages. RED LINE extinguishers can stand up to tough environments, day after day, year after year; therefore, they are the best choice!
First Line of Defense Against Fire
Red Line extinguishers are the premium fire extinguishers for high-risk industries; such as, chemical, petro-chemical, oil and gas, mining, aviation and power generation.
Plus, they are designed for superior performance, cartridge operation means increased reliability,
ease of service and on-the-spot recharge!
Best of all these units are tough, carbon steel shells are designed to resist impact and vibration; quality components
stand up to years of service; and specially formulated powder paints provide
superior protection against corrosion, scratching and chipping.
Ansul® is a global premium brand of Tyco Fire Protection Products. Ansul special hazard fire protection products are designed and manufactured to strict standards and tested under the scrutiny of national and international independent testing laboratories and approval agencies.
The Ansul product line includes:
• Hand portable and wheeled fire extinguishers.
• Large self-contained handline units.
• Pre-engineered restaurant, vehicle, and industrial systems.
• Sophisticated/engineered fire detection/suppression systems.
• Complete line of dry chemical, foam, and gaseous clean agents.
• Hazardous chemical spill control and vapor-mitigating agents.